Skip to main content

Hi All

I have a question around the results being returned from a composite SmartObject which I have setup.

I'm a newbie to these advanced smartobjects but what I have is a simple Smartobject containing a UserID field (this is saved in Smartbox).  I'm then linking to the UMUser SmartObject (User Object for URM) and creating a join on the UserID and Name fields, so for example *personal details removed* on the left and *personal details removed* on the right.

This works OK but will only return results where the UserID is in the first 100 rows of the UMUser smartobject ( so thats basically anyone who has a name starting with 'A')

I cant see what is limiting the results

Any ideas?

Paul

contain a userif

Hi,

I believe this has to do with the URM service instance setting (groupname=null;size=100). It might be possible to increase the limit depending on requirement. However, this may cause a performance overhead as per documentation: 

http://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2forsharepoint/userguide/4.7/default.htm#ServiceBrokers/UserRoleManager/UserRoleManager.htm?Highlight=groupname=null;size=100

In the Management or K2 Workspace, find the "Users" node (User Managers -> Settings in the K2 workspace). There is a field here that identifies ho many users to be returned in a query. I think updating this will solve your problem but could add performance issues if the number is too high.