Skip to main content

I am transferring data to a list view one at a time, and allowing a button to select several rows to add.

When I add one at a time, when the submit button on the form is selected, this works as intended.

When I add all students to a list, and then submit, it does not work.  I have a work around of highlighting 1 row within the list view and then it works.

What can I add within the add all students to make this work without highlighting?

I am attaching screen shots of rules.

How are you currently saving the data on submit? I believe an editable list view gives you an action to save all changed rows or something like that, instead of just saving the active row.

We are saving based on all changed.

We are having trouble with the population of the fields when adding the fields to the list view, but only under the loop.

The save is after the required field validation, and we are not having trouble with that.

We added a count to the list view and then validated against the count.

We found a problem that the add control in the list view could potentially add blank rows and have a count, so we hid the button controls until the dropdown list was populated.

This will seem to help for now.