Skip to main content

Is there a way to turn off a max limit display of record rows on an AutoComplete Control?

It appears it stops at 100 and we have more records to show.

Hi  AAschenbrener,

Which SmartObject are you integrating with? Im looking to find some information on any limits on the control, but currently unable to find anything, so wondering if the SmartObject perhaps have some limit?

-Jean

Connecting to a custom created SmartObjectK2 SmartBox that we have data in.  
Using AutoComplete instead of a DropDown but running into limit issues.  Using a Get List Method.

Ran into issues using the Auto Complete filtering out items and worked with a K2 Support guy - had to remove the 'Live Search' option.  Wasn't sure if there was potentially a back end limit I can't see or find.

Hi AAschenbrener,

It looks like the current setting is set to 100. In this case, the control will not show any results if number of search results exceeds 100. I believe there is an existing feature request to have to some sort of indicator or a configuration limit value. To reproduce the behavior, I create a Smartbox SmartObject and inject into it 100+ entries with same letters, it won't show anything until I make it less than 100 items.

Thanks! I was hoping that wasn't the case.  Will have to come up with a different alternative to give them a full list.