Skip to main content

Angular error in browser console when working on workflow

• 9 February 2018
  • 3 replies

Hello all,

On a couple of workflows I've worked on using the K2Five designer, loop steps suddenly stop loading their configuration menu. All other steps configuration menus load fine. I see an error in the browser console. Recreating the step does not fix the problem. So far, the only way forward I have found is to completely recreate the workflow from scratch.

I've tried opening in another browser and the same error is observed.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'type' of null
at SmartWizardAssetControlController.addReferenceItem (<anonymous>:902:78)
at SmartWizardAssetControlController.loadReferenceItems (<anonymous>:869:62)
at SmartWizardAssetControlController eas constructor] (<anonymous>:102:46)
at Object.invoke (<anonymous>:44:171)
at S.instance (<anonymous>:94:35)
at n (<anonymous>:69:42)
at g (<anonymous>:61:496)
at <anonymous>:61:119
at Object.link (<anonymous>:287:224)
at <anonymous>:17:3 "<div class="fadeMeIn ng-scope" data-ng-if="row.controls &amp;&amp; row.controls.length >"

Hi,

Just out of curiousity, i know you mentioned re-creating the Reference step wont help. If you re-create the reference step with a different name, will it work?

As a test, would it be possible to remove the actual Reference from the Context menu and try to create again?

The loop step is the one throwing the error. Any loops configuration becomes inaccessible after it begins throwing the error, brand new or pre-existing.

If you haven't already please log a support ticket for this issue so that we can track down the source of this error and get a hotfix out if necessary.