Skip to main content

All Bold Text

• 10 November 2017
  • 2 replies

Hello guys, I am having great fun using K2.  It's so simple and easy to use.  However I have run into a small problem.  When posting my article using K2, if i navigate using the top menu the article appears fine for e,g Arma 3 news/article.  However If I click on the article using the main JO K2 slider all the text appears in bold writing. Is there settings I have missed somewhere that makes it appear in bold?  I really would like it to display as intended.  For preview purposes How the page should look and how it looks when viewed from the main slider All bold when clicked via the slider

Any help would be fantastic,   Thank you

EDIT: Actually the page displays always in bold.  The only time it does not display in bold is when the article is displayed in a list of different news article.  If you click on heading to view whole article then everything is in bold writing :(

This problem is actually down to  the BT social share plugin.  Not sure why it makes everything bold but uninstalling it has solved the problem

These forums are for building business applications using SourceCode's K2 products (blackpearl, SmartForms, Appit, etc.). I believe you are looking for the Joomla extension K2.  Same name - different products & technology.

Please go to their website for help: https://getk2.org/