Skip to main content

Is there a better view / smart object / count for User Active Counts?

We are doing a icon with datalabel to show count of Active Tasks by FQN User name but it's pulling from all workflows and we'd like to filter a count out by specific workflows.

App 1 - has 4 workflows -  we want a count of the User Active Tasks for the 4 workflows

App 2 - has 2 workflows -  we want a count of the User Active Tasks for the 2 workflows

Hello,

Using the Activity Instance Destination Smartobject from the Workflow Reports category should have this reporting data for you. Also, you can provide a Workflow Name, Folio or any number of other filter values.

We are running into discrepencies with counts for users because we have several workflows. 
The Aggregate Status count is the only SMO Method I've found where you can filter by FQN  and it gives you a count already.  But it doesn't allow you to filter by workflow name. 

**  Ok - I was able to see in that Activity Instance Destination SMO you use the FQN under the column for Destination. But how do I get that to run a count if I'm not displaying the records anywhere **