Skip to main content

HI ,

I have a subworkflow that has just a task event  2 outcomes approve,reject . When i call IPC sub workflow  from parent worfklow . scenario is 

1)start workflow call IPC event that has taks for 5 receipients --- 2 actions approve,reject .wait for the respons either approve or reject 

2)How can i action the the approve /reject of IPC event workflow .

when i try to call from rule. it says the action is not found .

how can i action approve/reject of IPC event for the receipients when they click approve,reject button from the form

thanks in advance

Hi Naina

Thanks for your post on the K2 Community , as per your post on IPC Workflow , it seems that you are possible utilizing and older version of K2 , Can you possible confirm the version you are trying to create  this workflow?

On the new K2 5 release this scenario can be accomplicted with Call SubWorkflow Event , as for actionning the tasks this can be accompliced via K2 Workspace or the Worklist Control OOTB.

Link for Offical Documentation on  Call SubWorkflow

https://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/K2Five/UserGuide/5.3/default.htm#K2-Workflow-Designer/Use/Toolbox/Basic/CallSubWorkflow/Call-SubWorkflow.htm

Hope this helps , or can you give a bit more detail on how you have configured the rule set ?