K2 items tab not working in Go Daddy server.

• 2 March 2017
  • 1 reply
  • 1 view

Hi,

I just migrated my website http://www.synergizglobal.com from localhost to the GoDaddy server. 

I'm facing a problem with K2 in the administrator panel.

I can see the K2 articles, but when I try to open them to edit, I'm getting an error "JForm::getInstance could not load file"

The same error is also coming up when I click on "New" to add a new K2 article.

Can you please look into this and let me know?

While installing my database, I actually got this error, which seems to be related to the indexing of K2 table. I'm not sure if this has got anything to do with the above error. In any case, please let me know how to fix the below too.

Error
SQL query:

ALTER TABLE `r2csq_k2_items` ADD FULLTEXT KEY `search` ( `title` , `introtext` , `fulltext` , `extra_fields_search` , `image_caption` , `image_credits` , `video_caption` , `video_credits` , `metadesc` , `metakey` ) ;

MySQL said: Documentation

#1214 - The used table type doesn't support FULLTEXT indexes 

Later we updated to MyISAM in SQL database and this error got rectified.

Can you please look into this and let me know? I am stuck because both my "Latest news" and "Current vacancies" modules use K2 and I can't edit them.

Thanks,
Sunil

P.S: There is no appropriate category for K2 in the support ticket form above.

1 reply

Badge +15

Hi,

Are you having problem with the K2 Joomla extension? This forum is for questions regarding K2, the business process applications. This also explains why you couldn't find the correct category for the support ticket.