Solved

K2 for SharePoint (2016) - ACCESS DENIED even with correction permissions

• 24 March 2017
  • 2 replies

Hi Guys,

Finally got my K2 for SharePoint successfully integrated! Was able to register the app, deploy, active etc to the Site Collection and everything had beautiful Green Ticks.

I've setup a test site under the root and the App activated itself to that site automagically as it was supposed to. I logged into the Sharepoint site with my user account, I have Owner permissions to that site, and when I go into the document library I can see the Application, Report and Worklist icons. If I click on Application I get an Access Denied message:

10930i8DDC05705808514C.jpg

Any tips or ideas on how to solve this would be greatly appreciated - I'm pretty sure its the last thing I need to get done to have this integration 100% complete ... FINALLY!

icon

Best answer by Albarghouthy 24 March 2017, 17:03

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi  @Dread73,

I've seen the same issue and I managed to resolve it after synchronizing the groups from the parent site not the sub site.

Please try to go to the parent site App and synchroniz the groups. let me know if the issue persist.

I'll give you a thumbs up as this was likely correct. I didn't do anything and over the weekend it started working all on its own - likely due to a different background synchronisation as per Mustapha's comments

System now all up and running integrated with Sharepoint 2016 On-Prem! 

... now to learn how to use it effectively ;)