Skip to main content

I am also looking to write a block of text at the top of a view.  I am finding the limit of the label to be too short for all of the text.  When I concatenate multiple labels, they do wrap with the wrap txt, but the breaks in text are not as intended.

I would also like to have some text bolded or underlined, and in order to do that, I would have to create multiple labels as well; for the different style changes.

I have also tried creating all the text in a document, and then saving it as a picture, but then when the screen would be resized, the picture would just stay the same, or get truncated.  There is no wrapping with a picture...

Is there another way to display a paragraph of text?  I have seen the note on rich text, but not following; so would need more detailed description, or an example!

Thanks!

Kran,

Your solution works great.  We also were able to save the text in a smartbox object and load it into the view by placing the text back into a rich text box.  The rich text box looks the same except it has a box/border surrounding the text.  Both work for us.  Thanks for your response and solution.

Bill