The k2 server has not yet been updated with k2 smartforms. Run the K2 SmartForms Installer first and

• 11 September 2017
  • 7 replies
  • 1 view

Hi Guys,

So I am experiencing the error as typed in the Subject line. The weird thing is, my SmartForms runtime is up and running, works like a crea, but fails on the K2 for SharePoint - App deployment. Please see the attached screen grab.

14829i322160DD67CB71C7.png

We have tried reconfigure SF and K2, repair SF and K2 and just for the heck of it upgraded to the August CU for 4.7.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Regards

Pieter

7 replies

Badge +15

Hi,

Your screenshot is a little too small. Try uploading a better resolution image, or just paste the error message you are getting. 

Also find the image attached.

Hi Attached is the bigger screenshot.

Badge +15

Hi,

Can you go to your Control Panel > Programs and Features, and check which version your K2 smartforms and control pack is currently on?

Hi,

4.16060.2000.3 accross the board.

Also in my initial post "upgraded to the August CU for 4.7."

Regards

Pieter

Badge +15

Hmm...that's odd. Did you encounter any errors when you ran the upgrade or install 4.7? When you perform the installation, logs will be generated in [Program Files]K2 blackpearlSetupLog. Check the logs in there if there are any errors being reported.

Also, what account did you use to run the AppDeployment? The K2 service account?

Hi,

Yeah very weird, first time since 2013 and encountered this one as well.

Perhaps its ports or something.

No errors in the logs, even config analyses is all green, even exchange integration that my client doesn't use.

Regards
Pieter

Badge +15

Hi,

I think it will be a good idea to log a ticket to K2 Support to get them to look into this. From your error message, it seems AppDeployment is not able to pick up any Smartform installation in your environnment. You may be missing something, or the K2 database is not being updated correctly.

Also, try running a repair from the installer you have downlaoded instead of the Setup Manager.