Solved

Second Task manager didn't see detail in form.

• 9 June 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +3

First task manager already received what he has to review but after he click reviewed the next person didn’t see detail in a form.

Figure 3

I would like to ask is there any ways to let second task manager see the detail of the form as same as task manager 1.

icon

Best answer by kkpt 13 June 2023, 06:07

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

How is data being saved/loaded on the form? Are you using the “SmartBox” or some other means?

Badge +3

How is data being saved/loaded on the form? Are you using the “SmartBox” or some other means?

I’m using SmartObject. I’m not sure what exactly SmartBox. I will try it. Thank you

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

I was asking about data save/load to see if you can confirm that the data entered on the form is being saved appropriately, that would be a good starting point. Are you saving the form data to a database or just relying on workflow fields to retain the data that gets entered in the form?

Badge +3

I was asking about data save/load to see if you can confirm that the data entered on the form is being saved appropriately, that would be a good starting point. Are you saving the form data to a database or just relying on workflow fields to retain the data that gets entered in the form?

I’m saving the form data based on workflow.

https://help.nintex.com/en-US/k2Training/K2FiveLeaveRequestBasic/Default.htm#Tutorials/Build/LeaveRequestBasic/12SetFolio.htm%3FTocPath%3D_____14

I set the rules as same as this llink.

Badge +3

For my solution is to set rules at ‘request form’ which is ‘workflow state’