Repeating table an display result on Browse to a message K2 Desifner

• 16 September 2017
  • 2 replies

Hello
I'm new to K2 and I have created a Customer Information editable List  and a form. On the form I have added a submit button that on submit the result go to a message .aspx.  Unfortunately it is not displaying the records from the editable list.  I will attach screen shots and may be someone call provide me some feedback how can i display all the records on the message page. Also, I would like to know if it is possible that on submit delete all the  records displayed on the message page.
The first screen shot is the editable list
the second screen shot is the form
and the last screen shot is the message page (without the data)
Rules screen shot

Thank you for your help and cooperation ahead of time.

11046iBDE0CCE65016B035.jpg
16484i1733CBA72D035A88.jpg
15195i477E76E48B04F7F1.jpg
11171i6BFFF035770E5A09.jpg
13548i0950A18E4DA09714.jpg

2 replies

Badge +8

Jose,

I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish exactly. On the list when the form initializes use the smartobject list method. List all items fron the smartobject. Another way to do this is on the general tab of the list view when editing there is a box at the bottom of the page to call the list method when the view loads. 

An idea is to use a rule "When list item is clicked" open a subview. Then map the ID of the item to the subview. From here you can configure buttons to allow changes or even just have a read only view. 

If you want to delete entries create a rule when view or form control is clicked (This is the button)

In the action rules do a search for "row"

This will show you all of the row rules. You can delete all rows on an editable list and apply changes.

Check out the advane rule under conditions. This might help you be selective on the rows you delete.

Thanks,

Bryan Peters

Thank you Bryan Peters for your response,

Basically what I am trying to do is the following:

I have a View that it is not connected to a Smart Object; the view has several fields where the end user will input the information.

The second section of the form is a second view which I want to make it repeatable. The only way so far I was able to make repeatable was to add an smart object which the user will continue to enter as many customer they want.  Also I try to add HTML control where I can add a java script to make it repeatable without being attach to an smart object. The problem is that I am not able to transfer the data from the HTML control to a browse to a message result. Also, I have the same problem when I use the smart object. I cannot transfer that information to a browse to message. The only data that I am able to transfer to browse to a message without any problem is the data been capture on the first view.

Thank you for your help ahead of time.

Jose B.