List sum decimal places

• 30 August 2017
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

Hi all, Currently i am facing a small bug in k2 list view.

For example, my column is quantity column which allow 3 decimal places.

I am using List Sum Expression in K2 to sum the column but what do i get is rounding to 2 decimal places.

Example:

Desired Result:

Quantity

---------

K2 Result:

Quantity

---------

Anyone facing this issue as well?

Regards,

Kyo.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi Kyo,

I am not seeing the same issue on my side, do you pehaps have styles applied to the column?

Please do a quick test and add 3 textboxes as below:

This is the results of  the column sum:

which version of K2 SF are you using?

Badge +8

Kyo,

There are a couple of ways to accomplish this. The first  is you can click on the control and set a custom style. This will allow you to add as many decimal places as required. The second is in a list you click on the column you would like to sum and then in the properties window you will find three tabs at the bottom. Column, Header, and Body. Click on the column tab and you will be able to add a sum. You can create a custom expression for decimal places.

When you do this a row will appear with totals.

I do not know if this answers your question but I hope it helps.

Thanks,

Bryan Peters

Badge +3

Hi all,

Refer to below attached image.

In a list view, the sum of quantity should be equal to 5.132, but instead k2 List Sum Expression will round to 5.130.

I had tested another scenario where the sum of quantity = 5.137, k2 List Sum Expression will round it up to 5.140.

i do format the data label style to 3 decimal places, it does show 3 decimal places but the problem is the value is automatically rounded to 2 decimals.

Currently i am using k2 4.6.8 which is quite old version.

Thanks,

Kyo.