Skip to main content

Hello everyone,

We checked the email box for our K2 workflow email account the other day and saw that there were 23 drafts that had never been sent by the service account email. They are all from a particular process, though most of the emails from that process are sent correctly every day. Has anyone ever seen anything like this? Any thoughts as to what might cause emails to be saved as drafts instead of being sent?

Thank you,

Taylor

Hi Taylor

I presume you are using Microsoft Exchange as you email system. To be honest this sounds more like an Exchange Issue than a K2 issue. If it was an issue with how K2 sends the email, it would have been for all emails.

See if the mails in Draft have a valid To: address. Might not be able to send due to an incorrect recipient address.

I also did a quick search on this and found the following external info: https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/309145-exchange-2013-messages-stuck-in-drafts

Might be something worth investigating.

Regards,

Thinus

Thinus,

Thank you for your suggestion! After further research, I found that the email was actually an email sent through a form button rule instead of the process and that the FROM field was not set correctly. This was causing the issue and it is now working as designed.

Thank you,

Taylor