Skip to main content

Is possible to get Data Field value back to SmartForm after it was started from SmartForm. Important is that I get value when WorkFlow has been finnished and not whe before it starts.

I set in WorkFlow start event in SmartForm, that outcome copies to Form parameter, but value of this Field is before WF start and not equalt to the WF end state.

Hi, 

Since you have the workflow instance started and you have access to the instance Id you can use the K2 "Process Data" smartobject to query the value of a data field you can locate the process data smartobject under the workflow category>Workflow general in the smartobject tester.

Thank you for the solution. I succed to get values in way you proposed. I only have to find out right time when process already ended.

Workflow takes about 1 to 10 sec. My idea is to loop smart object List event till WorkFlow filed "ProcessEnded" is True. This filed i have set in WF. My problem is that I don't know how to loop call to this SmartObject inside Designer (View rules). It exist only For  each in List view condition.