Enable Sharepoint Online folder to upload files from form

• 11 April 2017
  • 2 replies

Hello guys! 

We have 2 environments (Dev and tests) and we want to enable it so that we can upload files to the same folder.

I've been trying to do it but I can't find how.

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance.

2 replies

Badge +8

Kailbaman,

We will need a little more information on what you are trying to accomplish. It sounds like the dev and test forms need to save data to a SharePoint library. The same library at that. This should not be an issue. A couple questions. Do the forms in each of these environments have workflows?  If so you can use the workflow controls to update the SharePoint Library. We decided to run K2 in a seperate environment than SharePoint after discovering that it was better to run it as a standalone system. But, if I remember correctly the K2 takes lists and libraries and creates smartobjects that are connected to them. You should just be able to use the create or update methods to update these smartobjects. It shouldn't matter what environment you are using so long as the permissions are setup to allow access. I hope this helps. I might not be understanding the question. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Bryan Peters

Hello Bryanpeters

We need the K2_development folder (the one that is highlighted) to appear in our K2 Tests environment.