10702 An error occurred in the Workflow Reporting Service service instance. Workflow Reporting SO Se

• 17 March 2016
  • 1 reply

Hi Experts,

I need help here!! I am struggling with this error since last 4 days. I have enabled SMO rest service but service wasnt getting enabled. In log I am getting error "1Invalid archive type" . I thought there is something wrong with the service instances based on suggestion on this forum. Later I found issues with "workflow reporting services" and "Workflow Services" service instance. I am getting error "10702 An error occurred in the Workflow Reporting Service service instance. Workflow Reporting SO Service: An serviceobject with the same name already exists [Rpt_XXXXX_XX_Workflow]" on refreshing them.

I have deleted service instances and smartobjects but getting same issue while reregistering them. I have checked all the tables under K2Categories and K2SmartBroker but couldnt find anything with name  [Rpt_XXXXX_XX_Workflow].

Appreciate any help!!!

Vivek

1 reply

Hi Team,

I am encountering the same problem as Vivek listed below. Do we have any solution to fix this problem? Error I receive when I refresh workflow reporting service is,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VALIDATIONWorkflow Reporting SO Service: An serviceobject with the same name already exists [Rpt_K2WorkflowProject1_Process1]

Source : SourceCode.SmartObjects.Services.Management

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards

Sasi