General error in Drawloop?

• 21 April 2017
  • 2 replies

Hi everyone,

I'm a Drawloop newbie. I posted a question in this forum yesterday, and got a very nice response - thank you for that. Now that I wanted to try and test the response I'm faced with 2 new issues in my sandbox. My application worked just fine yesterday, but today is a different story.

When I click the Drawloop Admin tab I keep getting a blank page which keeps loading. This has been happening for the past hour:

...and at the bottom of the white page area there is a text bit which shows up after about 5 seconds of loading:

This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. Error in $A.getCallback() [Cannot read property 'setParams' of null] Callback failed: apex://Loop.loopTools/ACTION$fetchServices Failing descriptor: {markup://Loop:DdpAdmin}

I can load the "Drawloop Document Packages", "Documents" and "Drawloop Document Queue" tabs. It's only the admin tab which isn't working.

When I try to generate a document I also get an error:

I therefore suspect a general issue with the application. But is there any way to verify this?

Best regards,

Aske

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

‌,

I would recommend updating to the latest version of Drawloop available on the AppExchange, that should resolve your issue on the Drawloop Admin tab. In regards to your error, you should reach out to the Drawloop Support team and provide them your Salesforce Org id. They'll be able to provide more information on that error.

Cheers,

Ryan

Hi Ryan O'Leary,

Thank you for replying. I did reach out to the support team yesterday, and it turns out that our trial account had expired. But from the error messages I was getting that wasn't exactly apparent to me . The support team helped me with a 3 day extension of the trial, and we're reaching out to the sales team to secure permanent licenses.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Aske