Encountering Error While Trying To Use AssureSign

Dear Forum,

I have generated a document using Assuresign and trying to sign the document and it is giving me the below error. Attaching the error screenshot below. Kindly suggest a solution.

23975i58598139CDD2ED00.png

Regards, 

Siva                                                         

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

Hi,

This is most likely due to the tag being incorrect. The tag you have most likely look like the below:

{{!##{Name:"${JotBlock 1}"}##!}}

There's currently a bug with our new field tagger that is inserting extra characters. Our team is currently working on getting this fixed. You will need to remove the extra ${} sign:

{{!##{Name:"JotBlock 1"}##!}}

Thanks!

Thank you for the response. I have tried your suggested solution. However I need this at multiple pages in my document. Could you please check and suggest.

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

Could you let us know what error you are getting? If this requires additional investigation, it may be best to reach out to our support team.

This does not work when keep the jot block in the footer. However it works when you place this in the body. Basically we are trying to keep the jot block at multiple places on the document. Could you please help us with the contact of support.