Solved

What has happened to my Nintex University courses and certifications? They are BLANK

• 9 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

I just tried to download my My Nintex University training and there is nothing. It is BLANK.

How do I proof to my employers that I have spend time and effort to obtain those training?
How do I get the links to my hard-earned certifications?

Surely I don’t not have to repeat all those courses again?

@Nintex_Sam, pls help

icon

Best answer by Nintex_Sam 9 November 2023, 22:44

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Good day, @Garrett -

Apologies for the shock in finding your past training history missing from Nintex University. This stemmed from a migration issue we noticed with our LMS vendor where course history for some items had been imported incorrectly (the system wanted dd/mm/yyyy and mm/dd/yyyy was used).

We’re working with them to reload the past enrollment history items, as they must be removed before updating. Since we’ve also added/retired content since then, we’re going through the very large list of items and making sure things that were not retired before are registering properly after being retired.

The long story short version, we have a HUGE data set to triple-check, so we don’t have issues like this going forward.

Again, apologies for the shock. I’ll reach out via PM and send you a screenshot of your enrollment history.

Rest assured, we have the historical information backed up and can quickly send a screenshot of the raw version to anyone if needed while we work through this fix. Please email us at enablement@nintex.com for help or more information.

-Sam

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Nintex_Sam 

Thank you for the quick response. I will communicate with the email you sent.