News

Nintex University Updates - Process Manager

• 16 November 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

🎓📢Nintex University Updates📢🎓

The Customer Enablement team is happy to announce the release and retirement of the following Nintex University courses:

New content:

Retired content:

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

Thanks for the update @Nintex_Wasim !

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

@JohnWieland Here is the info! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Hello All, 

I’m having issues with directing our employees to taking a learning path or courses for NAC. 

I am logged in with another account within my organization to test this concept and I’m not seeing that many courses for NAC. What courses or learning paths are available for users to prepare for the practioner and expert exams for NAC?

For NAC this is the only learning paths I see: 

The courses are fine but what do they need to take if a learning path does NOT exist? Basic courses for Practioner level and intermediate and advanced for expert level? One thing to point out is that users cannot filter by level - this should be something that is available when trying to see what they need to enroll.

Also if switching back to my primary account and attempting to assign enrollments as an administrator, I find it difficult correlating the courses back to what the user sees or have available. For starters I see learning paths that we can assign but I have no idea what courses make up these or how they translate to a certificate considering users don’t see them and neither do I when I switch back as a “learner” role in my primary account.

In my primary account, I only see the beginner level showing in the catalog for learning paths, however as you can see there should be more options. 

Any help or assistance would be great on connecting the dots from courses to exams and why some stuff is missing for selection by users. Thanks!

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Good day, @brandiwoodson 

I’ll reach out via private message for account info to check things on our side of the LMS.

Regarding skill-level selection, we’ve submitted it to our LMS vendor as a feature request and await approval and implementation.

It looks like your other user account may already be enrolled in the paths, so they wouldn’t appear in the catalog when searching. This is by design - per our LMS vendor, but it can be a bit confusing. Once you’ve enrolled in something, it shifts from Catalog to My Learning.

Regarding courses and paths aligning to exams, we are currently working on creating new exams aligning with the new role-based paths and adding these updated exams to the end of their respective paths. 

If you look at each path (either via My Learning or Catalog) and click the Courses tab on the path’s page, you’ll see a listing of each path’s courses:

When you are working via the Manager side of things, you get to see everything available, regardless of your Catalog / My Learning status.

I hope that helps, and I’ll send you a PM now to get the account info for the users mentioned above.

Regards, 

-Sam

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

@Nintex_Sam  That makes more sense now. In my “normal” user account I see these in “My Learnings”. I did assign enrollments already to this account from my admin account. I couldn’t figure out how to unenroll learnings paths or courses which I think this is important for ones you may assign in error etc. Is this also coming or does it exist for this behavior and I just couldn’t figure it out?

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@brandiwoodson -

I’m glad that helped clear things up! I looked at the accounts provided via PM and they reflect exactly what’s going on with Catalog and My Learning.

We can remove any enrollments you’d like. Please send the user’s email address and which courses need to be removed to enablement@nintex.com and we’ll get things handled quickly.

Did that cover everything for you?

-Sam

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

@brandiwoodson -

I’m glad that helped clear things up! I looked at the accounts provided via PM and they reflect exactly what’s going on with Catalog and My Learning.

We can remove any enrollments you’d like. Please send the user’s email address and which courses need to be removed to enablement@nintex.com and we’ll get things handled quickly.

Did that cover everything for you?

-Sam

Yes, thank you!