Skip to main content

We have set up a new environment hosting K2 BlackPearl 4.6.4, and on our SharePoint 2010 home page we have added the K2 worklist web part, but it is not automatically refreshing at the refresh interval set in the web part configuration

Does anyone have any ideas on what might be causing this?

Can anyone help us with this?

What interval did you set to? The default is 15min (900000 milliseconds)

If there are any javascript errors on the page, the webpart might not refresh. Can you check using IE developer tools if there are any errors.

Are you using custom master pages or themes? Did you add the webpart on a default SP page that has no customisations.

I set it to 3000 milliseconds (30 seconds)

There are no JS errors I can see and dev tools aren't showing any errors either

We are using a custom master page, but it was already not working before we applied that so I don't think that is the root issue here.

I logged a ticket on the K2 portal and was told that the refresh interval had been disabled - is this correct?

What was the reply to the ticket?  I seem to be seeing the same type of behavior

worklist auto refresh has been disabled so that it does not overload the server. You have to manually click on refresh icon.

inorder to stop server overloading because of auto refresh K2 has disabled this feature in the latest relese