Skip to main content
When I try to open the drop-down menu on the worklist in Firefox, the drop-down arrow doesn't appear. Does anyone else have this problem? I know that SharePoint SP2 had some upgrades to give better functionality in Firefox, so I'm curious if anyone does or does NOT have this problem with either pre-SP2 or SP2. We do have SP2 and I don't remember if I had the same problem before SP2.

Hi Ryan

Here is a snippet from our documentation, "Internet Explorer 6.0 or 7.0 for Windows with the latest updates and service packs, if applicable, is required for designing and running reports, browsing the task list in SharePoint, configuring events and notifications, and managing K2 blackpoint servers." (Start Here... > Planning the environment > Requirements > Technology Requirements > Internet Explorer 6.0 or 7.0)

Other browsers could be used but we do not make full provision for them.

Regards

Pieter

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The information contained herin does not reflect the view of K2, this is my own opinion