Skip to main content

Hi,

We have a workflow in which we are setting the SLA escalation set in days and working hour configuration is set in UTC + 1. 

Now, we have a scenario where we want to send instant reminder mail, so were passing Zero "0" in days field of SLA escalation.  When we did not had working hour configuration, mail was going instantly. 

Since we have configured working hours in workflow, when value "0" is passed to day field in escalation, it gives an error "The added or subtracted value results in an un-representable DateTime. Parameter name: value". 

I understand the error but I am not sure what value should I pass in this field to send an instant mail.

Kindly suggest the possible ways.

Thanks in advance for your help

Hi Abhishekthakur0

See the related solution below:

When I set escalation by passing "0" as a datafield in my environment, escalation was send out immediately; but in the client's environment, passing "0" would not send out escalation. As a workaround, we tested with the days being 0 + 1 minute and escalation email was sent out after 1 minute. Regarding setting a value such that escalation email does not get triggered (within the life of the process instance); I have tested 999 days and it does not seem to error out with:
-Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute
or
-The added or subtracted value results in an un-representable DateTime. Parameter name: value

Regards

Elvis