Skip to main content

Hi

I'm designing a Smartform which has controls which need to be disabled based on the date.

If the current date is > the 5th working day of the current month then certain controls need to be disabled.

The expression builder allows you to retrieve most elements of the date but not sure how to build these so I can calculate working days?  

Has anyone had any similar requirements or can anyone give any general advice?

thanks

Paul

Hi Psturney

I created something simular. In my process when the form is filled in and the save button is clicked an expression triggers which determines the current months first date by using current days date, there after a second expression triggers which takes calculates the day defference between the current date and the first day of the month's date (which would determine like in your case if the it's been 5 working days from the start of the month). I played around a little but could not find a way to determine if there are any weekends in this returned day defference value and how to deduct them from the day difference if there were any. I however think that there is a way to do this with K2, i am just not 100% sure as to how.

I have attached my process if you want to have a look at how I did the above. I suggest that you play around to find a way to determine and deduct the weekend days from the day difference value.

Kind Regards

Raymond