Skip to main content

Symptoms

Workflows have been taking up to 20 minutes to deploy or even find one single reference in an existing workflow that I am editing.
Could you please assess our server's responsiveness? Or maybe it's just this workflow the workflow in question is Human Resources > Forms > Employee Requisition.

In the case of finding a reference, the workflow gets stuck at an Update List Item - Specify List step, where that step has been there for a long time and we just need to update it. Also, workflow deployments take a very long time, I timed 20 minutes roughly one time where the workflow was stuck in Checking Configuration.
FYI, the browser doesn't freeze - I use Firefox.

Is there anything we can do? I have a lot of updates on hand and this is painful.

Diagnoses

This is a known issue when using the latest version of FireFox 42.0 in native mode. In which case minimizing and then maximizing the browser(or switching between tabs in the browser) or running Firefox in "PRIVATE" fixes the issue.

Resolution

Officially, Appit only supports Firefox version 40.0.2.
While newer versions of Firefox will work we can not guarantee full compatibility end to end. Please refer to the Appit web browser compatibility matrix here: . http://help.k2.com/appit/support-matrix_BrowserMobile
"The versions listed are the versions tested at the release of the Appit version."

However we've made a note of this and plan to address this issue when support for your version of Firefox(v42.0) becomes available.

For now, I'd suggest you roll back your version of Firefox to the officially supported version 42.0 for full Appit compatibility.

Be the first to reply!