Question

Workflows getting duplicated when deploying from TEST environment to PRODUCTION environment in K2 cloud

• 4 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

K2 Version:  K2 Cloud Update 19 FP02

Workflow is getting duplicated when deploying from TEST environment to PRODUCTION environment in K2 cloud.

This is creating confusion as there are multiple workflows in designer and while I try to open , it doesn’t seem to show the latest changes from test environment. The same when I checked in K2 Management, the newly deployed version shows the newly added tasks :O

I want to get rid of these duplicates safely without affecting the users as its production environment. I also want to make sure ,since the latest and default version in K2 management shows the latest changes, it will work as expected.

If anyone one has faced similar issue, please share on how you fixed it.  Any help would be much appreciated!!

Thanks

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Please attach some details/screenshots as to what you are seeing.

Have you also tried clearing the browser’s cache or running it in private or incognito to see if the behavior persists?

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

Hi @Ramya__Madhavan 
Could you please add more details here? Thanks!

Badge +2

We got the same issue with Nintex 2019 latest version in SharePoint on-premise environment. Please let me know if you were provided with any simple solution.

Thanks

Selvi