Skip to main content

I'm using WorkflowManagementServer.GetWorklistItems("", "", "", "", "", "", "") to get the global worklist, running as an admin user.  However, only one worklist item per workflow process instance is being returned.

For example, Process Instance 123 has three worklist tasks currently open if I use the Client.Connection.OpenWorklist(criteria) method, but using WorkflowManagementServer.GetWorklistItems("", "", "", "", "", "", "") I only get one of those in the results.  Has anyone experienced this behavior before?  Any suggestions on how to fix/work around it?

We are using version 4.0.0.0 of the SourceCode.Workflow.Management DLL with Blackpearl 0807.

The code works for me. One thing you may want to watch our for is the way you configure your Destination Rule. If you do not use the Plan Per Destination option for instance (with the "Resolve all roles and groups to users" option enable), it will only create one Worklist item for each Role used.

Easiest way to verify your results is to use the Worklists option in Management Console --> Workflow Server, that should correlate to what your API call returns.

In our case, the three worklist items are for  tasks from three parallel branches of the workflow, not three destination users of the same task.  Sorry, I should have made that clear in my original post.