Skip to main content

I have a project list, each project has a status. I would like to create a workflow that change the status based on the project checklist. Which workflow actions should I use? Thanks so much for your shares

Hi

Can you share screenshots of your project list and the project checklist please?  As well as an explanation of what the status should be at each stage?

Thanks

Cassy

Hi,

please refer to project list, project execution checklist and project checklist as below. Each project we have a project ID (it is unique), and the project ID is used to link with project execution checklist (showed in "LinkDueDate" field), We have 4 project status: handover, preparation, implementation and conclusion. These status is reflected in each task ("Category" field) of project list. When a new project added in project list, the LinkDueDate in project execution checklist will be updated by project ID. Then I used Query to copy the execution checklist task to project checklist. The project list includes tasks of all existing projects.

Here is example of when the status is changed. When we add 1 project in project list, the default status is "Handover", and if all tasks in Handover category of project checklist are done, the project status should be changed to "Preparation". The scenario are the same to other stages (preparation-> implementation-> conclusion)

project checklistProject exeution checklistproject checklist

can you use "update item" and choose the list and filter for the same project?