Skip to main content

Symptoms

We structured our SharePoint document libraries with folders and subfolders. If I want to copy or move a file within a folder to another library, K2 will throw the error, that "FileLeafRef is a required property..."(see log attachment). Also if I use the SmartObject Service Tester to examine how many files can be recognize through the "Get Documents" -method, I will only get the documents, which are not in a folder.
Is this behaviour by design? I would appreciate if you have a workaround or solution for my problem.

Diagnoses

You can use the Copy Document activity in a workflow (for SharePoint 2013) to copy a document (upon upload or change) from the root directory of a Document Library to the root directory of a different library, however as soon as you create a folder structure on the origin document library and upload a document, you will get the following error:

SmartObject property FileLeafRef is a required property for selected method UploadDocument. FileName property must be set.

Resolution

Update to 4.6.8 resolved this error which means this is specific to 4.6.7 or lower.

Be the first to reply!