Skip to main content

I created a K2 process in K2 Studio that used the "SharePoint Workflow Integration" and was configured against a SharePoint document library to initiate when a new document is added and just 1 activity with a "E-Mail Event" to notify a person.

Now according to the K2 workspace, all tasks are complete and the instance is finished but on the SharePoint document library it still has the workflow status of "In Progress" instead of "Completed" and I don't know why, am I forgetting something?

Thanks

check the application event log on the WFE server. There might be more info. If the instance completed on workspace, it will take some time (1-2min) to update the status of the SharePoint item.

There doesn't seem to be any logs that I can find that are related, do you think that it could be related to something in the string table/ environment variables?

The SharePoint integrated workflows write to the application event log on the Web Front End servers. When a new document is added, an entry is made in the application event log that the workflow has been instantiated.

I don't think it is related to string table or environment library