Skip to main content

I have several workflow in one document library. How can I identitfy the unpublished workflow in the workflow inventory view?

Capture.JPG

Hi Hendy,

can't find this list, where do you find this "Workflow inventory"?

Nevertheless, all of the shown workflows are published, indicated by the "Published Version" column. If the version there is at least 1.0, it is published.

If the value in your "Last saved workflow" column is higher than the value of the "Published Version" column it means that someone edited the published workflow and saved the changes but hasn't publish these changes yet.

Besides, there is no direct way to "unpublish" a workflow. If it was published once, it stays published. If you want to deactivate the workflow, you are supposed to change the start options of your workflow.

Does this answer your question?

Greetings

Philipp

To add to this, Phillip, the Workflow Inventory page was made available with the latest release of Nintex Workflow (on-prem).

Published versions are ones that have a 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 etc.

Saved versions have a number after the dot. eg. 1.1, 1.2, 3.5, 5.2 etc

cheers,

Vadim

Thanks for the hint Vadim. I thought i'd have the latest version, just updated some weeks ago. Can you please tell me, where I would find that inventory list/page?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Philipp

Hi Philipp,

I believe the Workflow Inventory was release about 1.5 weeks ago.

If you to Manage Nintex Workflows in your list, you'll now see a Workflow Inventory page.

It also lets you get a view in to the entire site, site collection or farm.

Fresh feature... Workflow Inventory

cheers,

Vadim