Skip to main content

Hi everybody,

I am looking to create an infopath workflow, these are the steps that i followed :

* I have create an infopath forms and i save itin a local driver in the server

* I have created an infopath process using K2 blackpoint and i used the infopath integration wizard to configure my forms

* In the wizard i selected my fom and the new form library wher to publish the form

After that in the process helper i do not found the URL of my sharepoint site but i found the template infopath under a directory wich is pointing to the location of the form

When i deploy the process it looks fine but there is no processes assigned to the form library. So i don't know how to start my process or where to find it...

Any idea????

Did you check the folio name? and the K2 workspace? Check in you K2 workspace for an entry with your K2 solution.

I can find the workflow int the workflows' list in the setting page of my k2 workspace.

But i still cannot start or manage it in a form library, i think i have some problems when publishing the form to a form library.

I publised a form from InfoPath 2007 in a new form library, i tried to make a workflow int that form library using k2 web designer, it gives me this error :

"When using an InfoPath form you need to first publish it to the form library"

When i tr to develop my workflow in k2 studio, i found my form library under the process helper but without the form template. So when i invoke infopath integration wizard

When i start the infopath integration wizard, i create a new form library in my sharepoint site to use my form template. But k2 studio stroes the template in local hard disk in the project folder and in the process helper i didn't find the sharepoint site but i found a directory with the project's name and under it the template with its different views.

I can't drag a view into the start activity, although i can drag it into the anvas so i can configure an infopath clien event.

So when i deploy my workflow i cannot manage it, because it does not appear in the form library.

What's the solution?

Thanks for your replying

:)

If your deployment did not fail, the workflow will be attached with the infopath form without any doubt. Try to add a mail activity in the workflow immediately after the submission of the form and check whether you receive the mail.

Also after submitting the form check your workspace for the active instance of the process.

it doesn't work, i hae attached some screenshots of k2 studio so you can see what's on

thanks again