Skip to main content

Hi,

I am getting below error while deploying workflow.

System.Exception: No default Forms runtime URL environment field configured
   at SourceCode.WebDesigner.Authoring.Forms.GenerateProcess.SetupEnvironmentFields()
   at SourceCode.WebDesigner.Authoring.Forms.GenerateProcess.ProcessSetup(DefaultProcess& newProcess, XmlDocument InputData, XmlDocument xmlProcess, String ProcessName, String ProjectName, String UserName)
   at SourceCode.WebDesigner.Authoring.Forms.GenerateProcess.Generate(String LocalHostConnection, String UserName, Int32 ProcessID, String InputData, String ProcessXML, String SqlConnectionString, String HostServerConnectionString)

Please help to fix this case.

Thanks

I suspect that in your enviornment library for the Smartforms Designer or the Smartforms Runtime field for that particular enviornment (typically either Development or Production) that the value for the field is blank. 

You can change it in the K2 Workspace:

Workspace/Managment/Enviornment Library/Template/Default Template/Enivornments/Development

Typically the value would be something similar to:

http://dlx/Runtime/Runtime

where dlx is your server name.

HI,

The fields are populated in below stated location:

"Workspace/Managment/Enviornment Library/Template/Default Template/Enivornments/Development"

they are all set with FALSE.

We have a another Workflow, previouly created and working fine. we are facing issue with this specific workflow, which we want to deploy.

Thanks

Sounds like you're looking at the Default column which would have most entries set to false.  The last column is Value which is the column you'll want to ensure is populated correctly.  Not only for the Smartforms Runtime but also for the other fields.  I have had cases where the values are overwritten or not set correctly which will cause the deployments to fail.