Skip to main content

Hello Mates,

I had open the k2 studio and browse through Object browser window but i found that 

Workflow Context Browser was missing. I am not  able to see Workflow Context Browser to place worklist Item URL in my mail event,

Can you please let  me know if i need to activate or enable any option from toolbox

Thanks

Hey Niks,

What version of bp are you currently using? Also, was the Workflow Context Browser showing up previously and now it isn't?

From my brief research, we've seen this happen with customers running 4.6.4 and 4.6.5, but so far (unless I missed something) only when configuring process field mapping in IPC wizard. For those cases, it was logged as a bug and was resolved. Another customer (using 4.6.5) also was able to get it working again from uninstalling and reinstalling K2 on their development machine. 

Hey Alyssa,

I am using K2 Blackperl 4.6.6(4.12060.1560.00) Version. We had install K2 Blackperl on this machine first time and i am not able to see it for Mail Event Wizard.

Hmmm. Well I have not found record of this happening specifically before, so it's tricky but... could you answer the following? It may help.

1. Is this happening on all machines or just one? If it's just one, try running a repair using the Setup Manager.

2. Is it on the client tools (were the client tools installed on a workstation) or on the server itself?