Skip to main content
I had existing rules that set the values for text boxes. I deployed to QA box and the function that used the values of the text boxes stopped working. After doing some testing, I went to the rule and when I went to configure the set value, the Widget Error was generated. I deleted the rule and then replace it with the same exact rule and now it working in QA fine. Are we aware of this error? Taffy
11801iC56B343673BF8430.jpg

Hi Taffy,

I know with SmartForms especially, sometimes they get wonky when moving objects around, but so we're clear, you're not receiving the error anymore? There are bugs with SmartForms where rules won't commit or changes won't commit until you've pressed Finish at least twice to three times. I've had times where creating the same rule exactly the same only committed after doing so. 

If you are no longer receiving this error and in the future see this come up again and are able to reproduce the error -- definitely go ahead an log it as a bug. The more frequently people make note of it, the quicker it may be fixed for future releases. 

Depending what version of SmartForms you are on, you can also look up Known Issues + "version" (e.g. 1.0.7) to look for the known issues if you'd like.