Skip to main content

When we open a worklist,the URL is the same as "HTTP:WWW.WORKLIST.ASPX?SN=15-10",but I don't know when the sn number is build?

If the sn number is build once worklist action initialize,such as I start the action,which data table it stored in database?

Thanks!

The SN is a combination of the process ID and the activity destination instance ID, making it unique to each event.  I don't understand your question about the database, but accessing the K2 databases directly is not recommended.

Thanks davidL.

I want to develop a information system base on K2 workflow,so I must programming to operate a work list on the system.

A work list contain a unique sn,see this segment "WorklistItem myItem = k2Conn.OpenWorklistItem(sn);",it use the sn to get the work list instance,

You said the sn is combination of the process ID and the activity destination instance ID,so I thing that I can combination the sn from process instance table and the corresponding activity instance from database. Is it right?

It is not a good practice to directly access the blackpearl databases directly.  The database structure is internal to K2 and could change with any release.  It would be better to use the APIs to find the information you are looking for.