Skip to main content

Dears

I have made a K2 wrapper for the blackpearl  -4.5 kb 1290- to do the normal operations of k2.

i also made a k2 process of 3 steps each with 2 users and i limited the number of slots to 1.

the sqlserver is on another computer but in the same domain.

the problem is that when moving from one workflow activity to another the  following error appears; i have caught it it the error log file

---

"Error","General","1","GeneralErrorMessage","K2Server.CheckAppDomainLifetime","1 Object reference not set to an instance of an object.","","","K2ServerComputer:C:Program FilesK2 blackpearlHost ServerBin","251192059","73b3a903e7124c2da675376dae535546",""

---

What does K2Server.CheckAppDomainLifetime error mean.

Does any body have an explanation for that

How does the message in the log relate to workflow behavior?  You said the error occurs when moving from one activity to the next.  What is the actual error message you see in the error profile?

Does this error occur only when using your wrapper or does it occur any time the process moves from one activity to another?

Thanks David ...

Your questions triggered me to look deeper into the entities that integrate with the k2Proccesses, There is a webService responsible for the closure of the whole operation; the problem was in this WebService.