WCF Service Wizard

• 10 October 2009
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

A K2 wizard which dynamically interrogates the WSDL for a WCF service and allows the developer to call a method, passing in K2 fields without any custom code. Provides native support for MSMQ bindings as well as asynchronous responses.

2 replies

Badge
Solution unable to load the csproj

Hi 

I have downloaded and tried to open the solution part of the WCF Service wizard. However it pops up and error while trying to load the setup project stating that it cannot support both the csproj in the solution. Any idea as to why this could be happening at my end.

I have both VS 2008 and VS 2005.I have the WCF & WF extensions for VS 2005 installed and have all the .NET framworks upto 3.5 installed. I am relatively vey new to k2 and hav just managed to work through their SDK samples.

I was originally lookin for a way to call a BizTalk orchestration form a blackpearl process(mentioned this just in case you have any ideas on this) however as there were no adapters for that in blackpearl I was looking at the option of communicating from blackpearl to Biztalk through wcf.

Any help around this would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sujith 

Badge
Solution unable to load the csproj

Hi 

I have downloaded and tried to open the solution part of the WCF Service wizard. However it pops up and error while trying to load the setup project stating that it cannot support both the csproj in the solution. Any idea as to why this could be happening at my end.

I have both VS 2008 and VS 2005.I have the WCF & WF extensions for VS 2005 installed and have all the .NET framworks upto 3.5 installed. I am relatively vey new to k2 and hav just managed to work through their SDK samples.

I was originally lookin for a way to call a BizTalk orchestration form a blackpearl process(mentioned this just in case you have any ideas on this) however as there were no adapters for that in blackpearl I was looking at the option of communicating from blackpearl to Biztalk through wcf.

Any help around this would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sujith