Skip to main content

Hi,

I am looking for a walkthroug to create a Simple Infopath Form for approvals. This needs to be published to a MOSS Form Library as a template. Then the Blackpoint need to be used for the workflow.

A user completes Infopath form and Submit.

K2 process start, assign workitem to a user.

User open the workitem and approval option is added on a new view in the Infopath form

Approver approve or decline and Submit.

Workflow ends.

I dont seem to get this working and I cannot find any walktroughs or help on the web. Any advice would be great

Thanks

Hi everybody,

I am looking also to do that tasks in a workflow, these are the steps that i followed :

* I have create an infopath forms and i save itin a local driver in the server

* I have created an infopath process using K2 blackpoint and i used the infopath integration wizard to configure my forms

* In the wizard i selected my fom and the new form library wher to publish the form

After that in the process helper i do not found the URL of my sharepoint site but i found the template infopath under a directory wich is pointing to the location of the form

When i deploy the process it looks fine but there is no processes assigned to the form library. So i don't know how to start my process or where to find it...

Any idea????