Skip to main content

I've built a custom service broker/smart object that returns information about users who have an active status in a process. The code queries K2 and then another DB that contains info about my users. This works fine in the tester in DEV and TEST, and on the form in my DEV environment. The problem I'm having is that when it is deployed to the TEST environment the form does not show any results.

I can see that data is being returned to the form by viewing my logs for the broker, but it is not being displayed on the form. Futhermore, the default message "No items to display" is removed and replaced by null data. Looking through the HTML (using firebug) also shows that null values are being instered into the columns on the view. Has anyone run into this before?

Thanks,

Jacob

If anyone is interested in a fix:

I opened the smart object that is used as the interface for the service broker in designer and found that it was corrupted (a lot of nonsense input parameters were added, strange text, etc). I has to remove the smart object, the service object  and the custom dll before recreating and redeploying them to fix the problem.

Jacob