Skip to main content

Hi,

I am getting an error when trying to submit a SmartForms Form "Vesion Conflict" message in the browser.

This is at the first Activity in the flow. It does not happen when I originally submit the new form. The flow is built from the K2 Studio.

Does anyone know why this is happening? I have had a look at the SharePoint List that is the SmartObject in the form and it is in sync with SP2013 and K2.

Thanks,

Sam

Hi Sam,

If you look into the HostServer logs are you seeing any particular errors? This file will also be in %programfiles%K2 blackpearlHost ServerBin.​

Some troubleshooting steps you can take/information gathering to isolate the issue:

1. Try executing the SmO using the SmartObject tester to see what happens
  2. What authentication mode are you using on that service instance? Impersonation or service account? If it's Impersonation, you can change it to the Service Account, refresh the service instance & SmO and test again.
  3. I'm guessing when you say the SP List & SmO are in sync, that means the service instance is pointing to the correct SharePoint site?
  4. What service instance are you using? The SharePoint Content Service Object or CSOM broker? That is a 2010 broker (you can find evidence in the tester under service objects). If this is the case, you could try using the SharePoint 2013 broker as the Content Service instance is not supported for SP2013 -- that could be the "version conflict" but Idk.
  5. If you create a new service instance pointing to that same site and test via the smartobject tester, does the new instance work?