Skip to main content
I am developing a Sharepoint/Document Library workflow and would like to place a K2Hyperlink on my task page that links to the document in the Sharepoint document library. My guess (I can find no documentation) is that I would set the NavigateURLDataField to ProcData: SpsFileURL and would be done, however, the control never generates an href attribute in the resulting HTML. I've tried various settings in various fields but it never generates an href (or text for that matter). Any known issues with this?
Hi,

You could try using the K2DocAttachment Control - This will also allow you to display the documents status (Checked In/Out etc.) and a link to the document. The link below should take you to my post about this control asking about the properties:

http://forum.k2workflow.com/viewtopic.php?t=138

I found that if I set the following properties with the following values, I was able to display a hyperlink, which I could then click to view the document:

AllowAdd:  FALSE
AllowRemove: FALSE
AttachedDocuments: ProcXML: AttachedDocuments
AttachedDocumentsXPath: /spsdocuments/documents
SharePointServer: HTTP://SPS_URL

My K2 process is triggered by inserting a document into a document library which makes the AttachedDocuments datafield available.

Not an ideal solution, but it worked for me...

I've found that there is virtually no documentation (or examples) for the Smartform controls, so it's mostly a case of trial and error....

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Dave.
Thanks! I finally realized that I hadn't changed the PageType to ClientPage. Argh.