Skip to main content

I am trying to create a normal busines process using K2 sharepoint app and sharepoint 2013 as the data source. I have chosen an option to create forms as well which replace the sharepoint default data entry froms for the list. Everything is wokring perfectly fine however I am not really sure how can I map all my forms to open the same way as my 'New entr' form gets opened in the sharepoint site itself.

Summarising the points below:-

1. Creating a list and created smartforms on top of that.

2. Clicking on the new request keeps me on the sharepoint site itslef and open a K2 smartform for me to proceed.

3. Followig the workflow process the worklist opens the form in a new window with no branding attached to it, same happens when i open the list item in display mode also(default display form)

Is there any way if i can open all th required forms within the sharepoint branding site rather than opening it in an independent window.

Any quick help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hi  there,

If you are talking about viewing smartforms in sharepoint itself, there is actually a smartforms webpart that you can add to your sharepoint site. You can do this by naviagating to the following link below.....

http://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2smartforms/userguide/1.0.4/webframe.html#adding%20the%20k2%20forms%20viewer%20web%20part.html

Please let me know if this helps.

Kind regards,

Percy

Thanks Perc for sharing your valulable thoughts, we can use smart form viewer control in order to view the forms which have the static content i.e. New data entry form. How can i open a form from worklist in a specified sharepoint site page using this control?