Skip to main content

Hi there,

i've created a Nintex Form and added a list view control to it to show different items from another list within the form. We want to use the rating function to rate those items from the other list. The rating columns are displayed but i cannot actually rate the item from the other list.

Are the rating columns in a list view control just for displaying the average rating of the items? Is there any way to rate an item using the listview control?

PS: We are using Nintex Forms 2013 OnPrem

Hi Rene,

it's not possible to use the column directly in your form. However someone found out a solution described here:

Hope this helps.

Kind regards

Enrico

Hi Enrico,

thanks for your answer. I already saw this post but it isn't quite what i want to achieve sicne this is the star rating for the current item. I would need this one in the list view control which shows items from another list.

'list view' from its name is designed just to show a list in view (read only) mode.

have a look on 'page viewer' control whether it would suits you.

The page viewer control works, thanks for the tip. It is unfortunately an iframe which does not resize properly like the list view (generate scroll bars). I almost expected that this function is not supported in list view control.

you are right, but there is not anything better sad.png