Skip to main content

Attempted to use and IPC Event to kick off a child workflow.  When I try to open the Child that is kicked off I receive an error that the form is not fully trusted.  I have deployed it to the same place the Parent form is deployed and the parent form works.  I don't know if it is looking in the wrong place for my child form or what? 

I then attempted to re-group and decided to use the multiple forms that I had built for the IPC in the same K2 process.  I used the infopath integration and added a second form to my process.  I use the Infopath Client Event and select the additional form I added's form template that is listed in the dropdown. When I run the workflow I have the same issue as when I was trying the IPC Event.  

In the IPC Event it kicks off the child process and puts it in my K2 worklist, but when I try to open it I receive the error below.  In the 2 forms in 1 process case it kicks off 2 workflow steps, 1 with the original form and 1 with the 2nd form I added with Infopath Integration - I can open the step using the original form but receive the error below when trying to open the step referring to the 2nd form I added.

The error is Microsoft Office Infopath:  Infopath cannot opent the following file... contact you System Administrator. 

Details:  Form template:  File ///c:TFS...DOT%20Form%200026.xsn.  The form template is trying to access files and settings on your computer.  Infopath cannot grant access to these files and setting because the form template is not fully trusted.  For a form to run with full trust, it must be installed or dititally signed with a certificate. 

I both cases the forms are deployed to my Deployed Infopath Forms folder and both are trusted.  Any help would be appreciated. 

Hi J_Help,

Not sure that this will solve your case but from digging around I found some resources you may want to check out:

I know you wrote that both forms are trusted, but I'm not sure that confirms that the InfoPath forms are set to Full Trust

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/infopath-help/security-levels-of-infopath-forms-HP010153498.aspx

Here is an article on Digitally Signed Form Templates

http://blog.myitechnology.com/2008/09/infopath-2007-digitally-signed-form.html

All of our forms are Digitally Signed with Full Trust.  I feel like it must not be pointing to the deployed infopath forms folder when it's trying to open the 2nd form, but being new to this I'm not sure where I need change this to make it work.  I've played with it but just cannot get it to work.

If I do a Save as and look at the XML for the task I kickoff with the original form that actually opens the href looks like this:

solutionVersion="1.0.0.3084" productVersion="12.0.0" PIVersion="1.0.0.0" href="http://dt00rw56/ip/DOTFormADLInput.xsn" name="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:infopath:DOTFormADLInput:-myXSD-2011-04-27T20-44-47"

If I look at the XML for the task I kickoff the 2nd form I've added that will not open, the href looks like this:

name="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:infopath:DOT-Form-0026:-myXSD-2011-04-27T20-44-47" href="C:TFSRWMDev_Code2WorkflowsK2WorkflowsKDOT.Workflow.ADLInputKDOT.Workflow.ADLInputInfoPath Form TemplatesDOT Form 0026.xsn" solutionVersion="1.0.0.3257" productVersion="12.0.0" PIVersion="1.0.0.0"