Skip to main content

Hi,

I configured K2 to send out reminder emails upon submitting forms and at the bottom of the email i actually included a link whereby users can click and directly access the .NET web applicationĀ as follows (For eg. Https://MyApp.com/Request/Request.aspx?id=12345678) But upon clicking on the link, it brings up the IE with a different url - (Https://MyApp.com/Re%0d%0a%20quest/Request.aspx?id=12345678) When i went and view the source of the email, the link displays correctly, but the underlying value of a href is Https://MyApp.com/Re%0d%0a%20quest/Request.aspx?id=12345678 which is wrong.

I've checked my application thoroughly and it should sent out the proper link and surprisingly, the link does not always reflect like this, it's intermittent.

I even did some console.writelines in K2 and monitored using K2 Server console. Everything is fine, the link is not broken but when the users received the email, this is not the case.

If it helps, the email is sent to MS Outlook 2007. Has anyone encountered this before ?

Be the first to reply!