Skip to main content

Hi all & Experts,

Here is my question:

I'm using k2 blackpearl and vb.net in my development. I'm using vb FileUpload tool control for attachment function on my form.

The problem is..when i'm using System.IO.DirectoryInfo dir = new System.IO.DirectoryInfo("C:Documents and SettingsAdministratorMy DocumentsVisual Studio 2008ProjectsFamilyDayVBFamilyDayVBattach"); i'm able to upload the file into the destination folder.

Now the project is moved to virtual path in order to make it available on the intranet. The problem is when i'm using System.IO.DirectoryInfo dir = new System.IO.DirectoryInfo("http://companyname.com.my/FamilyDayVB/attach/"); it returned "URI formats are not supported"!

what should i do? what is the right code for the virtual path? i'll also provide solution to this question once i found out the answer.

Thanks in advance!

This question relates more to the .NET framework than K2.  The DirectoryInfo class is expecting a file path.  Perhaps you could map a file share to the actual directory where the files are stored and then access it that way.

Hi,

Thank you DavidL! I'll try to solve it that way.