Skip to main content

Hi,

I have added two outcomes using K2 InfoPath integration wizard, However, i  could see 3 outcomes in the Infopath in Browser. I mean it is adding Select by default and then 2 outcome.

please help us.

Double check in the InfoPath Client event that the configuration actions only display the two actions you need. If the default one is in there, remove it.

vernon

This usually happens if the field used for the approval dropdown is used at multiple Approval steps and the actions differ. For example:

Approval 1: Approver has "Approve" and "Decline" options. We bind the dropdown to the "Approval" field in the InfoPath form. The approver selects Approve and submits.

The Approval field now holds a value of "Approve".

Approval 2: Approver has Actions to "Send for Processing" and "Decline". We bind the dropdown to the "Approval" field again. But since the field has the value of "Approve" set, InfoPath will automatically add that value to the dropdown, causing the user to see 3 Actions instead of the required 2.

To work around this, just clear the value of the "Approval" field AFTER the "Set Workflow Task Action" rules have executed, but BEFORE the  "Submit Workflow" rule executes.